History of buildings in Heerbrugg

On 26th April 1921 the firm "Heinrich Wild, Werkstätte für Feinmechanik und Optik" is founded in Heerbrugg by Colonel Jacob Schmidheiny of Balgach, the geologist Dr. Robert Helbling of Flums and the surveyor Heinrich Wild of Glarus. 

6 weeks later the plan of the first building was already aproved:

building photos

prev next
  • 1.Gebäude 1921
    1921 1.Gebäude 1921

prev next


prev next

indoor photos

prev next
  • Reisszeugproduktion 1960
    Wild Reisszeugproduktion Reisszeugproduktion 1960